Monday, May 2, 2011

Daily Post #1

So.  A couple of friends had the idea that because I cannot keep this blog going on a weekly basis that I post 1-2 songs daily for your enjoyment. I approve.

Lets get some trance going today.

First off, let me just say that W&W is someone who you should all definitely look out for; Personally I'm expecting them to get really big very quickly, rising up to Tiesto levels in the trance circles.
Word on the street is that they absolutely destroyed Ibiza a couple months ago, and, if you can do that, you're pretty sicknasty.

That said, here's a track of theirs called Alpha


I recently came across a song by a Spanish band called Newton. It's a very unique style of music called Makina, which was a genre that fathered modern trance and electro in general and was very popular in Spain in the 90's. This song came out in 1994, and I think it's really cool to look at this and compare it to new artists and see how the electonica scene has evolved.

Newton - Streamline

No comments:

Post a Comment