Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daily Post #18

1,000 VIEWS WOOOT WOOT

Thanks to Matt for covering my daily post yesterday. He did a much better job than I usually do, so maybe I'll have to "be really really busy" more often.

The thing about music is that there is an insane amount of it, and there are many good artists/songs out there that, unless you pull in information from others, you will never have the pleasure to hear. AS SUCH if you have any songs that you really like, please email me at cdfrantzis@gmail.com and we will share it with the world. Between me Kyle and Matt we listen to a fair bit of music but by no means all of it.


That said, I was recently, uh, collaborating, I guess, with a friend and she reminded me of a song that I had listened to long ago. It's the kind of a song that you listen to and immediately start craving the dance floor; so basically, it's awesome. Also, it's by Steve Aoki, another artist that will be featured at Starscape. If you haven't gotten tickets for Starscape yet, and wanna go.... well you're boned. Tickets are sold out, sorry. Heh.

Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)


I realize that a lot of the music that I've been posting has been electro/dub etc. It's NOT all that I listen to, we actually have a quite diverse taste in music, as Kyle and Matt have shown.

On that note, I have a rock song for you! Coming out of Kentucky, but moving to London with their first record deal, they have a very lovely, distinct rasp to their songs that I love. It's a sad song, so be prepared, but I think you'll enjoy it.

Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down

No comments:

Post a Comment