Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daily Post #13

Today has been an awesome day. Lot's of work that I had to do, but there's something about filtering through hundreds of sweet songs that really makes your day. I'm talking of course of the dubstep playlist going up in the near future. I've got some "power followers" giving it a listen, and based on their feedback, I'll post it soon.

But first, I've got some treats for you.

Those of you who know me know that I LOVE KE$HA. And dubstep. So what on this planet could possible by better than some dirty dirty Ke$ha dubstep remixes? I'm not sure. Probably nothing


Ke$ha - Blow (Cirkut Remix)
Ke$ha - Take It Off (DJ Kue Remix)

Just for the record - whenever you listen to a youtube video, make sure it's in HD. Because the sound quality definitely makes a difference. Especially with these super bass-intensive songs. And if you have a sub-woofer - even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment