Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daily Post #4

I've come across some SICK NASTY dub recently - it's all a little heavy, which I like.
However, since it has come to my attention that long posts get boring and hard to sort through, I don't want to include these in a daily post. I'm planning on adding them all to a single track with transitions and posting them in a special post sometime within the next couple of weeks or so.

That being said, here are a couple of mashups that I really like.

This next song is very reminiscent of DJ Earworm's mixes, but I like this one better. Mochi has lots of other excellent mashups as well, which I may be posting some other time.

Mochi Beats - Friends Till The End


The Hood Internet is very hit and miss. Don't like them too much, they generally do not have enough melody or beat in their songs. But this is different.

The Hood Internet - Nuthin' But A Journal Thang (Dr. Dre Vs. Class Actress)

No comments:

Post a Comment