Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Daily Post #7 (Starscape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I want to start off by congratulating both Matt and Kyle on their first posts. Hopefully we'll see a lot more from them soon.

Second, I want to apologize for my semi-weak last post.

Third, STARSCAPE STARSCAPE STARSCAPE. Crazy festival going on in Baltimore on June 4th, 5 stages, tons of sicknasty DJ's, 16 hours or festivities, taking place on a fort overlooking the chesapeake... pretty much a wet dream. In light of this upcoming event, I will try to post music from some of the artists that will be performing at said event.

The artist list is enormous, but I'm gonna start off with a couple of DJ's that I personally love.

First off, is Skrillex. If any of you know me, you know that I LOVE Skrillex. As an added bonus, a track his track has been remixed by Dirtyphonics, another sick DJ that will be appearing at Starscape. (Raw Dirtyphonics to come at a later time)

Skrillex - Slats Slats Slats
Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites (Dirtyphonics Remix)


Next, good ol' Flux Pavillion. Many of you may know them as "Manitee not stopping and compressing into glass" Well, here's the track that it was based off of. And again, as a bonus, a track by DJ Fresh that has been remixed by both Flux and Doctor P, another dubmaster that will be appearing at Starscape.

Flux Pavillion - I Can't Stop
Flux Pavillion - Got 2 Know
DJ Fresh - Louder (Doctor P and Flux Pavillion Remix)


I know I said that these posts would be smaller, and they will! But I couldn't help it with these artists. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment