Monday, May 23, 2011

Daily Post #15 & #16

I know, I know, it's late. I'm trying though. So I'll just make this a double post to catch up.

As always, turn up the youtube quality as much as possible for the best sound quality.

Been in a bit of a music slump the past couple of days, I haven't been able to find anything that appealing to me. Luckily, I've had so much good music in the past that I can just take some off from that bank.

This song is featured in my Sexstep playlist, but because I like it so much I decided to give it a bit of limelight as well. Very upbeat and dirty at the same time, Tinie comes through for us again. Remixed by TC for that extra bass-kick.

Tinie Tempah - Frisky (TC Remix)


Next up, some sweet dubstep / electro house from Mord Fustang.

Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow


Finally, some Starscape thrown in (at least partly); this next song is interesting because it's house with some drum'n'bass. Then, the remix by Flux Pavilion and Doctor P (appearing at Starscape June 4th) for some dubstep added as well. I don't have a preference to either, so I'm putting them both out there and you decide which you like better.

DJ Fresh - Louder (Ft Sian Evans)
DJ Fresh - Louder (Flux Pavilion & Doctor P Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment