Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daily Post #8

Im gonna space out the Starscape posts, because we do have like 20 days till then, and I want the last 5 days before the concert to be just Starscape (at least from my end, Matt and Kyle have free rein)

In this post, I'm gonna have 3 variations of the same song. That song, which I think is probably one of my top 5 ever (easily) is a collaboration from DJ Morgan Page and folk-rock singer Lissie. The song is called The Longest Road and it has been remixed by a bunch of people, but I'm gonna give you the original and two remixes: one by Deadmau5 and one by Iacabone, who mixed the song with house powerhouse (heh, see what I did there?) Avicii. Personally, I like the original better than any of the two mixes, but they all have their place.

Morgan Page ft Lissie - The Longest Road
(I realize the youtube title says Deadmau5 remix, but it's not)
Morgan Page ft Lissie - The Longest Road (Deadmau5 Remix)
Avicii vs. Morgan Page ft Lissie - The Longest Bromance (Iacabone Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment