Monday, May 16, 2011

Daily Post #10

I want to start off by apologizing for my lack of a daily post on Friday, but Matt's post more than made up for it in my opinion. Some really good stuff there, you should all check it out right below this.

Following up on Matt's post, I wanted to share some more acoustic music with you. Don't worry, some electro-y more upbeat stuff will come out in post #11. And so much hardcore dub that I can't wait to unleash upon you, but I'm trying to save it for the mix that I'm gonna make.

First, we've got Ellie Goulding doing an acoustic cover of Heartbeats by The Knife (aka Jose Gonzalez) I know we're used to Goulding being remixed to heavy bass and wobble and such, but this is a very very pretty song. I like it.

Ellie Goulding - Heartbeats


Furthermore, another cover coming up. This time, a folk cover of an artist not so folky. Enjoy.

Barbara - Pursuit of Happiness (Kid Cudi Acoustic Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment